By Talya Tate Boerner
From her blog Grace Grits & Gardening
- Rinse and pat dry Chicken.
- Place skin side down on an oiled cookie sheet.
- Roast at 425 for 30 minutes.
- Coat both side of the chicken with your favorite Bentley’s Batch 5 Barbecue sauce.
- Roast 10 minutes skin side up.
- Slather on more sauce.
- Roast another 10 minutes. (Do not turn again.)
- Repeat one more time turning the oven up to 475.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before eating.
For some added adventure mix one cup of your favorite Bentley’s Batch 5 with two heaping tablespoons of apricot preserves and 3-4 chopped garlic cloves and use this as you barbecue sauce.