By Talya Tate Boerner
From her blog Grace Grits & Gardening
- 1 Large head of cauliflower
- Olive oil
- ½ cup Bentley’s Batch 5 Hot Barbecue Sauce
- Sea Salt
- Ground pepper
- Parmesn reggiano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- In a large bowl, toss with olive oil (just a drizzle) and ¼ – ½ cup of Bentley’s Batch 5 Hot Barbecue Sauce.
- Arrange on a cookie sheet.
- Roast 10 minutes.
- Turn cauliflower and roast 8 – 10 more minutes adding more barbecue sauce if desired. (Oven times vary so keep an eye on it.)
- Top with freshly grated Parmesan reggiano, salt and pepper.
Note: This makes a wonderful appetizer, side dish or it can be served as a salad and it goes well with any of the Bentley’s batch 5 Barbecue Sauces.